Monday, February 5, 2018

Topic and Thinking Skill

The Topic I'm choosing is Animal Abuse and I chose this topic because I think its really important and its really sad how many animals go live in very poor living conditions and are mistreated.  I think the Cause and Effect thinking skill would fit this topic since an abuser could have been neglected or abused when they were younger. or maybe its still happening to them? there could be reason but it obviously doesn't make it ok.

So I decided to draw/paint our dog, Mocha! Mostly because we love her so much and
She's super adorable! but I also wanted to draw her because she loves when we take pictures of her.

edit: BUT NOT BECAUSE ABUSE OR ANYTHING!!
we'd never do that. but instead I have recently decided to paint a picture based on a dog named chance who recently has been abused. more will be told on my work progress.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 6

The thinking skill for project 6 is Evaluating and the topic I chose was the butterfly effect. What it is exactly is;   The   butterfly eff...