Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Project 6

The thinking skill for project 6 is Evaluating and the topic I chose was the butterfly effect. What it is exactly is;  The butterfly effect serves as a metaphor for life in a chaotic world. Specifically, it suggests that small events can have very large effects.
Something about it is just so interesting and amazing but not? I’m not sure but I love it. 
So LE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!


SO. In this photo I roughly sketched a butterfly.
Obviously. I tried to make the focus be on the wings.



I added shading to the butterfly and darkened areas I wanted to be shaded on the wings.


I added some tree branches with pink (cherry blossoms?) flowers. 


Here’s the finished product! I added color and pattern to the wings as well as some darker colors on certain scales. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 6

The thinking skill for project 6 is Evaluating and the topic I chose was the butterfly effect. What it is exactly is;   The   butterfly eff...